+——It's My Life——++


♥ A place 2 be myself

♥ A place 2 release my stress

♥ A place 2 throw out the sadness's things

♥ A place 2 share my memories

♥ A place 2 be memorable things

♥ A place 2 talk ANYTHING I like

* FUCK OFF if u don't like, I never care about it *
But i loved it =)

++_ ♥ Love You ♥ _++

++_ ♥ Love You ♥ _++

Monday, December 27, 2010

【Smile 】




Everytime I feel lonely,

I sit at the corner of my bedroom,

And look at my phone,

Waiting for your call,

Waiting for your message,

I smile =)

When I saw it was your name appear at the screen,

You cheer me up,

When I'm sad,

You accompany me,

When I feel lonely,

You raised me up,

Everytime I feel so down in my life....


I love you,
I need you,
And I miss you,
Babes.. :-*

♥ Just You and Me ♥

Love the ways you are,

And who I am,

When I'm with You!

Xp

To you,

P/s: Don't laugh, when saw this... =×

♥ Our promise:361 days ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment