+——It's My Life——++


♥ A place 2 be myself

♥ A place 2 release my stress

♥ A place 2 throw out the sadness's things

♥ A place 2 share my memories

♥ A place 2 be memorable things

♥ A place 2 talk ANYTHING I like

* FUCK OFF if u don't like, I never care about it *
But i loved it =)

++_ ♥ Love You ♥ _++

++_ ♥ Love You ♥ _++

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

『光阴』

Time passed faster....


『 FORM 1 』

『 FORM 2 』

『 FORM 3 』

『 FORM 4 』



And... the last year of my secondary school life

『 F 』『 O 』『 R 』『 M 』『 5 』

the important mission

{ S }{ P }{ M }

Gambateh!!

Strive hard for my target

【10 A's】

I know that I can do it

=)

Nothing is impossible !

JUST try and try and try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment