+——It's My Life——++


♥ A place 2 be myself

♥ A place 2 release my stress

♥ A place 2 throw out the sadness's things

♥ A place 2 share my memories

♥ A place 2 be memorable things

♥ A place 2 talk ANYTHING I like

* FUCK OFF if u don't like, I never care about it *
But i loved it =)

++_ ♥ Love You ♥ _++

++_ ♥ Love You ♥ _++

Sunday, February 5, 2012

5K ♥

♥ 5K ♥

♥ Teacher's day ♥

♥ Say "Goodbye" to TMS ♥

♥ Rehat Minda's Days before SPM ♥


♥ Peace No War ♥

♥ Studying Time ♥

♥ Our mission, Straight A's ♥
♥ With Our Lovely Sejarah Teacher ♥


♥ Self-Revision ♥







First of all,

I would like to say " thank you",

Thank you your guys for helping me in certain subject I was weak in,

Thank you your guys for forgiving me when I made a mistake,

Thank you your guys for filling up my form 5 life with such a good memory ,

Thank you your guys for cheering me up when I was down,

Thank you your guys for caring me when I was sick...





Shahidah, Lynn, Syahirah z

Thank you a lot....

Thank you for willing to make a study-group with me...

Thank you for sharing your information together,

Thank you for your teaching,

Thank you for your encourage,

It's help me a lot...

Without your guys,

I'm unable to improve my academic result so much,

Again,

Thank you!

I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart...♥





Mimi's group ( Mimi, Nurin, Shahirah, keeza, farahanim )

Mimi,

Our class monitor assistant,

She is very responsible,

without her,

our class's activity cant go on smoothly,

Thx Mimi !

Nurin,

Our class - a long

Hahaha...

Dont angry yeaaa~

She is our class finince,

Always asking ppl for the class fee,

Of course,

This is her job,

and she did it very well !

Without her,

Our class cant do any activity without money~ !

Thx Nurin !





Shahirah,

The Assistant of Head Prefect in our school !

She is a quiet girls,

but sometime she will be very crazy when she is lost of control,

Yea..

This girls is very nice and kind !

She will lend you her hand,

When you needed it without bother,

A very friendly girls,

As she is always keep a sweet smile on his face...





Keeze and Farahanim,

Wow~!

They are very good in cooking~

Kuih, mee soup, pudding or cake,

They made it every time there was a party for our class,

And all of that taste very nice!

Thank you keeza and farahanim for your food~!

I miss it...

Hahaha ♥




Ermmm...

For the boys in my class,

They are very crazy,

But very funny and cooperate !

Thx your guys~~!! =]






T-rex, Shirah, T-hah, anis, Ros

Your guys are very quiet and wont get mad easily,

So I would like to go and kacau u all study when i'm boring xD

Hahaha... I'm sorry!

But I know your guys like it aso!!!

Hahaha...

T-rex = our class dinasour

Shirah = shimbe

T-hah = erm.. I think no

Ros = Kak ros

I'll think about your guys,

When I'm bored! Hahaha

I miss you all so much ♥






5K geng~

Thank you again and again...

No matter what happen,

Remember!

We are always 2gether...

Although after this,

Maybe we will left each other,

And study in different place,

But... Remember~!

Our heart is always 2gether...

No matter what happen it your future,

Remember,

"Failure is the key lead to success"

Be strong~!! and Gambateh~!!

Fight for our dream, fight for our brighter future~!





When there was 5k,
There was also me... ♥


*5K is always in my heart*

No comments:

Post a Comment